Dr. Mohiuddin Joins Sanovas' RetinalGeniX, Inc. subsidiary as Senior Advisor
"I believe the only way to achieve optimal control of your medical condition is to empower patients with knowledge. Medical care with me is more than just a diagnosis and a prescription, it is an ultimate art form. I listen carefully to my patients to fully understand what is going. I explain the disease process in detail and go over medications and their side effects. I believe I have the training, experience and compassion to help you control your health issues optimally."
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Ahmed Mohiuddin MD. FACC.
Medical Center Of Boston International
New England Heart center pc.
411 Waverley Oaks RD. Suite 333
Waltham, MA 02452
DATE OF BIRTH
April 1, 1940
PLACE OF BIRTH
1962 Medical College Of Nagpur, India
INTERNSHIP & RESIDENCY
- 1964 Internship at Newport Hospital
Newport, Rhode Island
- 1965 Resident in Medicine
Boston City Hospital, Boston MA
- 1966 & 1967 Resident in Medicine
New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston MA
- 1968 Chief Resident in Medicine
New England Deaconess Hospital & Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA
- 1969-1971 Fellow in Cardiology
New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston, MA
- Diplomat American Board Of Internal Medicine
- Diplomat American Board, Cardio-Vascular Diseases
- Instructor in Medicine
Harvard Medical School, Boston MA
- 1971-1997 Chief Section Of Cardiology
New England Baptist Hospital, Boston MA
- 1997- Present Chief Emeritus Of Cardiology & courtesy staff
New England Baptist Hospital, Boston,MA
- 1971-2006 Active staff cardiologist
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 2006-to present Courtesy staff
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, affiliate of Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 1997 to present Adjunct Staff
Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
OTHER PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Director, New England Heart Center Foundation
- Chairman & CEO: Medical Center Of Boston International, New England Heart Center PC, and Eye Imaging Solutions
- Member Of The Leadership Council Harvard School Of Public Health
- Member Of The Nutritional Round Table, Harvard school Of Public Health
- Former Member Of The Dean’s Council, Harvard School Of Public Health
- Former Chairman Of Annual Fund Raising, Harvard School Of Public Health
- Former Member Of Dean’s Council, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Former Member of Advisory Board, Center For Middle Eastern Studies, Harvard
- 1978 Established The New England Heart Center for Prevention, Diagnosis and Comprensive care of Patients with Cardio-vascular diseases.
Established the first Cardiac Rehabilitation Program In New England
- 1979 Established a Cardiac Catheterization Lab. At New England Baptist Hospital
- 1984 Consultant to the Ministry Of Health In Saudi- Arabia
- 1990 Established Medical Center Of Boston International with laison offices in several countries, facilitating referral of patients from Greece, Spain, Saudi- Arabia and All the Gulf countries , Malaysia, India and many South American Countries such as Brazil, Columbia, Chili, Venezula, and Argentina.
- 1995 An early adapter of the concept of TeleMedicine.
Established a Telemedicine consultation program from India and UAE to Boston.
- Conducted several educational Seminars utilizing Telemedicine between Boston and several countries.
- 2011 Established EYE IMAGING SOLUTIONS for early diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy and management of Diabetes and to facilitate access to care.